There are many challenges when starting something new. This applies when trying to source products from China. The challenges can include, identifying the most suitable manufacturer, dealing directly with the manufacturer, establishing a direct communication channel to China, trying to maintain, control and meet deadlines, achieving the best value, establishing the most efficient logistics solution and installing a instant problem solving system should any be identified.
We are a Client-Oriented Service Provider, and we understand that sourcing job needs specialists who can feedback clients’ need quickly and do their work effectively. Therefore, our assigned personnel will communicate with you consistently and to implement sourcing works to keep in tune with your objectives.
Sourcing standard procedure as below:
- Get sample / prototype / photo / draft / idea from Client
- Client demands and culture study
- Sample / prototype / photo / draft / idea reviewed by our sourcing team
- Assign a team leader to shoulder up the responsibility in sourcing
- The team leader contact at least 3 manufacturers and communicate with them and get quotations, lead time and initial samples.
- Make comparison of the initial quotation, trade terms and samples’ quality, and then recommend 2-3 best candidates for client.
- If denied by client, re-sourcing of new manufacturers.
Our sourcing category: